netstd_3.03 problem, KDE problem

   I'm in the process of updating my hamm system and while installing
netstd_3.03-1 I get the following error message:

trying to overwrite '/usr/man/man8/ftpd.8.gz', which is also in
package wu-ftpd
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)

   Could someone give me a clue as to what's happening and now to fix
it?

   Also, is there a problem with the KDE desktop package?  It seems to
give some dependency errors but yet I'm working off from the latest
listing at ftp.debian.org.

--
 Regards,                 | Debian GNU/__      o http://www.debian.org

 (redwards@together.net)  |         /____/ /_/ /_/\/ /___/  /_/\_\