Re: What are the "slink" sundirecrories all about?

"Stan Brown" wrote:
  >	I noticed on my local mirror, that some subdirectories called "slin: ar
      >e being
  >	created. Is this new, or have I just not noticed it before. What are th
      >ese for?

I presume you mean `slink', as in the subject line.

slink is the next release after hamm; it should now be `unstable', while
hamm is `frozen'.  When Debian 2.0 (hamm) is finally released, it will
become `stable' and `frozen' will disappear until it is nearly time to release
slink.