Re: EXIM Help

At 03:35 PM 3/27/98 -0800, you wrote:

>DUH!  It looks like Fetchmail is attempting deliver. Configure it to pass
>the mail to SMTP.

George, Rob, List

	Ok I think I have exim now the SMTP host, but now I am getting a message
when I run fetchmail --verbose.

fetchmail: SMTP>rect to <htuttle>
fetchmail: SMTP<501 <htuttle>: recipient address must contain a domain
fetchmail: listener doesn't like recipient address 'htuttle'
fetchmail: SMTP<501 <htuttle>: recipient address must contain a domain
fetchmail: can't even send to calling user!
fetchmail: POP3>QUIT

	Where do I let fetchmail/exim the domain of htuttle? I have tried putting
it in .fetchmailrc and then it complains about wrong user
'htuttle@dallas.net@mail.dallas.net'. So take it out of there and put it in
exim.conf and it make no difference as I get the same message as above.
Looked over the info exim and it said to try using the .netrc. So put it in
there and still got the above.

	Where do I let exim know of my domain. I think that is what is my problem
and it is not accepting the messages. I have a system name of archangel,
user names of root and htuttle. My POP3 account it listed as
htuttle@dallas.net and all I want to do is get the mail off the server
mail.dallas.net without having to shutdown and start winblows95.

	Thanks for everyone help....