Re: Bizarre unsatisfied link...

okay, if you insist. there was a bug in the new xlib6 package version
1. it was accidentally linked against libc6. there is a new version
which fixes the problem, it's already in the distribution but the
package file hasn't been updated yet. go to your favourite mirror and
ftp it by hand for dists/frozen/main/binary-i386/x11 and then install
it with dpkg.

this bug was discussed intensively on debian-devel. if you use the
unstable distribution i suggest subscribing to debian-devel.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |