XFree86 3.3.2-2 and xlib6

XFree86 3.3.2-2 has been uploaded to master, for those affected by the
xlib6 bad-build bug.

Those who do not have access to master (it does not allow anonymous ftp)
and cannot wait for dinstall to take care of it, the xlib6 .deb *only* is
available at:

http://master.debian.org/~branden/xlib6_3.3.2-2_i386.deb

Parenthetically, I should mention that xslib will have been affected
as well, though the practical consequences of that must be small.  If
you built any programs statically linked with libc5/xlib6 using xslib
3.3.2-1, you will also want to upgrade.  I don't have the new xslib
available on the web because there probably isn't anyone who built a
such a static binary in the past 18 hours.  If I am wrong, please email
branden@debian.org and I will place the new xslib on the web in the
directory above.

Again (or for the first time to those of you only on debian-user) I
apologize for that buggy build.  I did not post to debian-user originally
because I did not think that anyone following the very bleeding edge of
development would not be subscribed to debian-devel.  That was a poor
assumption to make.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |      "To be is to do"   -- Plato
Purdue University                   |      "To do is to be"   -- Aristotle