Re: rumba package?

Ben,
I belive he is looking/needing the software package 'rumba'.
Actually rumba is a software package for a *Linux* client to mount an
NT share via SMB.  Samba is for a windows client to mount a drive from a
linux server.  I don't believe there is a package for rumba yet.
I have seen it for freeBSD.  I would actually be interested in
packaging this software if someone could point me in the right
direction to do so.

Thanks,
Dennis
--
dpk <dpk@egr.msu.edu>, Network Administrator   |  work: 353.4844
Division of Engineering Computing Services     |  page: 222.5875