Re: Unidentified subject!

adavis@netpci.com writes:

> Thinking I wanted to see if the sendmail package now has a better install
> script, I have now uninstalled smail, and installed sendmail.  I think I am
> over my heard.

If you're going to move from smail to anything else at the moment, I'd
recommend exim over sendmail unless you're already really comfortable
with sendmail.  There's even been some noise recently about Debian
switching from smail to exim as the default mailer.

With respect to your fetchmail problems, holler again if exim doesn't
fix the problem, and I'll see what I can suggest.

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>