Re: Fw: Translation of Win95 under Linux

On Wed, Mar 25, 1998 at 07:49:55AM -0300, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete Dutra wrote:
>     For those of you who are able to read Portuguese (or perhaps
> Spanish, for that matter), the following makes me responsible for the
> translation of the "Win95 under Linux" web pages.

Have you actually got it working? I can imagine you would feel quite uneasy if you
find out that you helped to spread desinformation.

A couple of people on this list tried it, and got it not to work.
(And don't tell me that some people have got it working and some not.
Either it works or it works not, but don't tell me I have wrong
codepages or such things).

>     Of course, English is not my mother tongue, so I'd like to count on
> you to revise the work... or perhaps even help translating a part of it
> if someone has already gotten his hands dirty on it!

I do everything you want (naaa, nearly everything) if you can provide an
english document that describes exactly and reproduceable way to win95
under dosemu.

Am I the only one reading sceptical inquiry ;)

Marcus