kernel-image-2.0.33_2.0.33-3_i386.deb

Hello:
    I am a new user to Debian Linux on my local computer, i have been
playing with other distributions of linux via telnet for over a year but
I tried to install debian linux on my computer, i suseeded, then i
installed X windows and i suseded. But now i'm having a problem I want
to update mylinux box to kernel 2.0.33 and i'm trying to use the
kernelimage file up in the topic. I install it, and the way i boot up my
system is via a boot disk. It currently works fine since i'm using
kernel 2.0.30 but i want 2.0.33 i made a boot disk with the boot disk
thingy that asks you a question when dpkg askes you a question i answer
yes to boot disk and NO to boot off the hard disk. So when i put in the
boot disk to boot it goes through Loading Linux..... and then goes to
Umcompressing Linux and then i get the error "ran out of input data" "--
system hault". I tried this on another floppy disk and i get through
and I see the CMOS/BIOS screen go trhough.. I tried this on like 5
floppy disks most of the time i just get a hang (reboot) after the
Uncompressing linux but once i got the system fault thing... So my
susission is that my kernel is to big to fit on a 3 1/2 inch floppy
disk. I want to boot via floppy disk to... So can someone help me and
tell me what the problem is because i'm not sure..

Thanks
Nikhil