Trouble posting with Knews and leafnode

Greetings,

I currently use leafnode to periodically grab articles for the usenet
groups I am interested in for later reading off-line. I then use Knews
to read them and have knews configured to look to localhost (leafnode)
as its news server.

It had been a while since I had tried to post or forward anything from
knews, so I am not exactly sure when in the upgrade cycle it happened
(I have a hamm setup that was up-to-date until the crash of master and
I have been waiting for things to settle down). But now whenever I try
to post or even to forward by mail a post I have read, knews beeps and
says:
   "Domain name not available, posting will not be allowed!"

I vaguely remember something like that before, but cannot even vaguely
remember what fixed it. Can anyone help? Thanks.
--
The AtticKeeper: Rev. David Morris
mailto: bweaver@netins.net