Re: X config problem: -dpi option

     If you were asking about screen resolution (for example, VGA,
SVGA, etc.), then you need to install the appropriate X server.  If
you want high resolution, xserver-vga16 will not do it.  You would
want one of the others (for example, xserver-svga), which can be
found in the /X11 directory at the download site.  After you install
it, you may have to redo your XF86 setup or configuration.  Be sure
to get the appropriate xserver for your video card.

Art