Re: atalkd error ???

I posted this to the Debian users list because path, etc are different than
the standard package paths that are mentioned in the Linux Journal (January
 1998).  I thought that I might have done something wrong during the
package installation.  Has anyone installed netatalk?  Could anyone point me
 in the right direction?  I have read HOWTO, netatalk pages, and the LJ article
 and still can't find the clue.