Re: Attn: Newbies Re: Random "Broken Pipe"

** Reply to note from Art Lemasters <alemas@ipa.net> Mon, 23 Mar 1998
00:20:29 -0600 (CST)

> default, or my bo was broken.  In any case, less was an excellent idea
> for a default for manpage paging.

Quite honestly I can't think of any DOS, Windows or OS/2 text file viewer
program I've used over the last 10 years that didn't have the simple
features of search and page up/down and backscroll.  I couldn't believe my
senses weren't playing tricks on me the first time I installed Debian Linux
and found out the default file viewer didn't include page up/down! <grin>