Attn: Newbies Re: Random "Broken Pipe"

     For those of you who are newbies like myself, I have found
that using shell (e.g., bash, sh, etc.) manpages as a
reference could probably save us a lot of time (and embarrassment)
in the future--that is, if you, like myself, want to explore
versatility through playing with configurations via the use of
scripts.

     Some wonderful developer(s) fixed our manpage readers of
the coming release (hamm) so that they will also scroll upwards
to the beginning of any file we read.  The manpages (accessed
by typing "man nameofcommand"--without the quotes) can also be
searched with the "/" foreslash command in the "hamm" version.
Excellent work...

     You might also find an even easier beginners' tutorial for
your shell (bash, sh, etc.) somewhere on the Web.  Now, to _begin_
to practice what I just preached... ;-)  The developers are doing
some really good work! Soon, Debian LINUX will be everywhere.

Art

Shaleh enlightened: