Re: NeXT Step-alike gui development tool

kotsya@u.washington.edu (David Stern) wrote:

> > kotsya@u.washington.edu (David Stern) wrote:
> >
> > > NeXT Step has lots of cool features, however one of my favorites is the
> > > gui development environment, which uses objective C with drag n drop
> > > "objects".  I think it is called "package builder"(?).  Does anyone
> > > know if there is a gui  development environment like this for Linux?
>
> I'll give kde and gnome a try after gnustep, because I hear they're not
> very mature yet, as you also mentioned.  I didn't know any of these had
> a gui development environment, so thanks for all the suggestions!

Oops, I seemed to have read your original post sloppily. I thought
you meant by gui dev. environment a set of gui libraries. So, I think
their gui dev. environment is your text editor of choice. I'm sorry
if I had you downloading stuff you wouldn't have wanted to.

/Tommi Kääriäinen/