Re: Debian and Pgp w/ RSA support?

On Wed, Mar 18, 1998 at 08:07:29PM -0800, Steven Morrill wrote:
>      Does anyone know if one of the newer versions of Pgp (like 5.0 or
> so...) has been complied with RSA key support for Debian?

	pgp5i-5.0 has backwards-compatible support for RSA keys. However,
	the i there means it is the international version. People in the
	U.S. may have legal problems with it, as RSA is patented over there.
	If you wish to have a pgp5us, talk to someone familiar with the
	legal issues. I am currently blissfully unaware, and happy with
	that.

--
tv-nospam-sig-1@hq.yok.utu.fi - it's a valid address w/o spam