Re: netscape: locale 'C' not supported

this is actually a bug against the xlib6 package. the files were
simply never included in the package. for this reason the xlib6
package got thrown out of the distribution (but it is making its way
back, form what i hear). anyway, i am almost ready with my version of
3.3.2 (and then i need to go home and get some sleep).

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |