SOLVED: Netscape bus error :(

Hi, Alex!

Sasha > Netscape gives me bus error when I try to start it.

Alex Romosan> i had to remove the awe-netscape package to get it to work.
	 netscape kept core dumping once i updated it to version 0.4.2c-2.

Yes, That was it!  Just to purge awe-netscape.

Art>    You must install xlib6 (not xlib6g) with dpkg, and from Alex
        Romosan's private site (see his e-mail from yesterday for URL;
	it is not on the Debian ftp server), then you might have to
	add "$NLSPATH" to find the /nls files (maybe only if you installed
	Netscape by hand in bo, as I did--not sure).   I haven't figured out
	how to add to the "$NLSPATH" for that, yet.

Luckily enough I did not purge it. But thanks anyway, I'll keep an eye in it.

Thanks,
Sasha.