hamm: no mouse, no modem, MS again

      "...device not supported..."  ttyS0 and ttyS1 disappeared after
the most recent hamm upgrade.  I modified 0setserial (and yes,
16550A's _do_ so exist), and something else is trying to configure
the ports, but I don't know what it is.  I have a very typical iVX-
type mainboard here.  And BTW, I tried adding ttyS0 and ttyS1
to /dev (worked before), and it's still a no-go.
     On boot, "insmod" couldn't be found, so I'll see if I can find
it and install it--no dependencies reported on that one during the
install, and I think more problems exist anyway.

Art Lemasters