Re: backup howto needed!

I would use the 'dump' program to do tape backups. (Found in 'utils' section)
It has a interactive tool called 'restore'.  Once installed the documentation
under /usr/doc for it will get you going.

Dennis
--
dpk <dpk@egr.msu.edu>, Network Administrator   |  work: 353.4844
Division of Engineering Computing Services     |  page: 222.5875