Re: Mailing list...

> I saw your mailing list on the internet.. While I was doing a search for
> information on Ethernets.. I would like to get on your mailing list.. thanks
> my e-mail is zi0ta@aol.com (the 0 in Ziota is a zero..)

You are sending your request to subscribe to the wrong place, and also
doing it incorrectly.  Take a look at:

It says:

*NO* subscription or unsubscription messages should be sent to the lists
address. They should only to a special control address which is slightly
different from the lists address. To subscribe or unsubscribe to such a
list, please send a mail to

with the word `subscribe' or `unsubscribe' as subject. Please remember the
-REQUEST inside of the name.

A much easier way is to simply use our subscribe and unsubscribe forms.
The subscription form is below. The unsubscribe form is on a separate

Either use the "REQUEST" e-mail address or just subscribe directly at the
Debian mailing list web page I pointed out above.

Good luck.