Re: xlib6 missing from hamm?

i've made a copy of xlib6 (using dpkg-repack) so i hope it works. you
can get it by anonymous ftp from caliban.lbl.gov in /pub/debian. there
are some more goodies in there, including versions of ddd, xmcd, and
xmmix linked against motif 2.1 (libc6). hope this helps.

btw, i've been watching with horror the discussion taking place for
the last two days regarding the distribution, and more importantly
bruce perens' role. i am very sad to see him go, and i hope the
distribution will survive without him. i don't have too much faith in
the leadership abilities of the young turks who ousted him. they are
great programmers, but we need cooler heads to make the decisions.

i hope bruce will reconsider.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |