Re: grabbing root window images.

hello and thank you for replying to my message.  Can you explain to me on
how to use it.  thanks again.

------------------
Paul McDermott
The Computer Braille Facility
The University of Western Ontario
University Community Centre 215
London, Ontario N6A 3K7
Phone:       (519) 661-3061
Email:       paul@braille.uwo.ca
Web Address: http://www.braille.uwo.ca/~paul

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998 GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca wrote:

Paul McDermott wrote:

> Hello everyone, thank you for all the help in the past and the help in the
> future.  I was wondering what package can I use to grab images from the
> root window.  ie an xterm or some other program.  Any help would be
> appreciated.  I think xv will do but i'm not too sure.

xv's grab button does this.
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada