Re: Taking over vnc, vnc-doc. Also xdm information request.

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:
|I still cannot see all the implications (as there is domain socket, TCP and
|RFB ((used by VNC)) protocolls now), but it is much clearer now. Thank you!

Just to be clear, there is no such thing as "domain socket".  Sockets
are created (using the socket(2) system call) in *A* domain (well,
sort of).  The two most well known socket domains are Internet and
UNIX.

Cheers, and let's hope the Debian project safely passes through the
current storm.

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL        amos@gezernet.co.il |                     -- Anonymous