Re: lilo, linux and win95

On Sun, 15 Mar 1998, C.J.LAWSON wrote:

> On Sat, 14 Mar 1998, David Stern wrote:
>
> > There doesn't need to be hda2, hda3 AND hda4.  There does need to be ONE
> If that is the case one of them apears to be missiing

The partition with internal logical partition's (hda5 and above) is
sometimes not shown on a partition listing. In this case it would be hda2.

A quick check, hda2 is shown on my machine in fdisk with the "p" command,
but it is not shown in cfdisk's listing.

> > What happened to CC:'ing the person who wrote the remarks in question?
> For the life of me, I cannae imagine what happened to that

I think the original poster's address was lucier@.cow-net.com bit
hard to CC to it....
I see he/she has fixed it.. (lucier@bossie.cow-net.com)

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)