Re: How did you got these lines ?

> > INIT: Entering runlevel: 2
>
> How did you produced these lines ? Are they are written in one of the log
> files ?

I couldn't get the INIT line in the log. If I remember correctly, you also
have the lines that comes after the INIT line. I couldn't get them either.
It seems to me that the last line of the boot process that my log records is

	tty ...

and that it is skipping the INIT line and the lines after them.
Here is what I did:

	$ dmesg
		[ Skip some lines]
	tty02 at 0x03e8 (irq = 4) is a 16550A
	CSLIP: code copyright 1989 Regents of the University of California
	PPP: version 2.2.0 (dynamic channel allocation)
	PPP Dynamic channel allocation code copyright 1995 Caldera, Inc.
	PPP line discipline registered.
	registered device ppp0
	PPP: ppp line discipline successfully unregistered

(The PPP lines are a result of a the pon script.)