Re: xisp concatenates the user chat script.

shaul@rakefet.va.debian.org writes:

> In short, I should get the new version.
> I don't have an entry "init" in the options->communication. Probably
> because I am running the old version.  Do you know if the new version
> will run on an old Debian 1.3.1 (with libc5, xform0 (0.81-6)) ? By old
> Debian 1.3.1 I mean not 1.3.1r6.

As I packaged this one myself I should be able to tell you. It is linked
with libc5 (I also have a libc6 version around) but strangly enough, ldd
says it is not linked with xforms... But the version I made before was
linked with xforms 0.86, so I assume this is also true for this
version. The upstream version required this.

Ciao,
	Martin