Re: OK I'm stupid. How do I get to my floppy and other hard partition?

Hi,

 mkdir /floppy /dos
 mount -t msdos /dev/fd0 /floppy
 mount -t msdos /dev/hda1 /dos

	Remember to umount /dos /floppy when done (do not yank the
 floppy without umounting it first; some data may not have been
 flushed to disk).

	You may try vfat instead of msdos (I think it maybe compiled
 into the default kernel, but I don't know for sure).

	manoj
--
 One should not strike a brahmin, and nor should a brahmin lose his
 temper. Shame on him who strikes a brahmin, and shame on him who