Re: Quantum disk manager

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998, Helmut Leinfellner wrote:

> >> Where do I get diskmanager ?
> >

> >Go and seek it from manufacturers www-pages. I have Quantum drives, so
> >I found them from www.quantum.com. I never install it, so I don't really
> >know how it works. Hope you find a solution. I have same problem and have
> >only 283 M for dos but it is enough to me... ;)
>
> Found it ! (through a search engine)
> I encourage you to get it too because it makes life with the big hard drive
> so much more easier and enjoyable !

Nice to hear that it solved your problems. Well, I don't need it.
My life is in perfect condition without diskmanagers and I choose not to
install it because I don't have so much need to use dos... ;)

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
                            -Einstein