Re: xisp concatenates the user chat script.

shaul@rakefet.debian.org writes:

[get xisp 2.3p4.deb from ftp://134.95.210.54/pub if you use an older
version]

> However, I can't use it becuase it concatentes its own chat script to
> mine.  I want to initialize the modem before giving it the
> atd... command.

This is the entry "init" in options->communication options is for. Or do I
miss something?

> Am I right that I can't work around this concatenation in a satisfactory
> manner ?
> Did somebody (in Debian or upstream) has already patch xisp so that it will
> not force the user to use xisp's chat script ?

Check the newer version mentioned above and refer back to me if you still
have problems.

Ciao,
	Martin