Re: reboots during install, help!

Hi,

	Have you tried the so called ```tecra'' disks? Some laptops
 need a zImage and not the default bzImage kernel (bzImage packaging
 allows for larger kernels to be built).

	manoj
--
 David Letterman's "Things we can be proud of as Americans": Greatest
 number of citizens who have actually boarded a UFO Many newspapers