SSH - need libgmp.so.2

Hi Folks,

A quick and (hopefully painless!) question: I downloaded the ssh deb
package from ftp.replay.com (ssh_1.2.22-1.deb) and installed it, but it
says that it needs libgmp.so.2. I have libgmp.so.1, but not .2, I believe.

Couldn't find it in any of the usual locations (well, not that I could tell
anyway).

Anyone care to point me towards a package that will provide this library?

Thanks

damon

========
Damon Muller (damon@lenore.empire.net.au)
Web Page:   www.sub.net.au/~tr      It's not a sense of humor. It's
ICQ UIN:    2920281                 a sense of irony disguised as one.
PGP Key ID: 0x232C09E1                   - Bruce Sterling