Re: /etc/passwd comment field

PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM YOUR LIST!

I HAVE BEEN SPOOFED! I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST! THESE MESSAGES ARE
UNWELCOME!

THANK YOU!

At 08:44 PM 3/9/98 -0500, Norbert Veber wrote:
>Sorry for posting this again, but I'm not sure if anyone answered me the
>first time, since ml.org went all screwy right about the time I asked this
>the first time..
>
>I was reading through the passwd(5) man page, and I noticed something really
>neat, you can set the priority at which the users processes will run, and
>their ulimit.  I was able to get the pri= field to work, and I also want to
>limit users to a max of 40 processes, but I can't figure out how.  What is
>the format of the ulimit= field?  I tried ulimit=-u40 and ulimit=u40, and
>with a space between u and 40, but it doesn't work.. (I got the u= from man
>ulimit..)
>
>PS. I use a hamm system.
>

>--
listmaster@debian.org .

ATTENTION LIST MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM YOUR LIST!

I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS LIST! THESE MESSAGES ARE UNWELCOME! I HAVE BEEN
SPOOFED!

I HAVE BEEN SUBSCRIBED TO HUNDREDS OF LISTS TO WHICH I CANNOT INDIVIDUALLY
RESPOND.

THIS MESSAGE IS BEING GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY TO RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS FROM
UNKNOWN ADDRESSES SO IT WILL RESPOND TO EVERY MESSAGE FROM THIS LIST.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP AND UNDERSTANDING!