Mach64 server noise problem

Whenever I move a window, update data in a window (for example, scrolling
text in xterm or rxvt) I get "static" pixel noise to the right of the
window. It appears as randomly placed "flicking" lines (3-6 * 1 pixel
big). The noise appears in all resolutions, and with the
XF86_Mach64 3.3, 3.3.1 and XSuSE_Mach64 3.3.1 servers.

I read that adding "Option "no_block_write"" would help, but the server
says that "option not supported for this driver".

I have an ATI Xpert@Work AGP, 4MB card on a Intel 440LX Pentium 2
motherboard. I'm running Debian 1.3.1 with a 2.0.33 kernel. I'd like to
hear if anyone else has had this problem, it's rather annoying...

Oskar Liljeblad (osk@hem.passagen.se)