Re: StarOffice seems good but it is only in German?

On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Daniel Mashao wrote:

> Hi
> I wanted to try StarOffice but it is in German I presume. Can I get it to
> work in English?

Sure - you need to download a different package
(/pub/so40/linux/01/so40_lnx_01.tar.gz or something - 01 is English, 49
is German).

LLaP
bero

-- bero@bero-online.ml.org - ICQ/UIN 6545964 - http://www.star-trek.ml.org/ --

"Nobody will ever need more than 640k RAM!"
                           -- Bill Gates, 1981
"Windows 95 needs at least 8 MB RAM."
                           -- Bill Gates, 1996
"Nobody will ever need Windows 95."