Re: Q2 with hamm

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998 17:34:45 +0200, "Jaakko Niemi" <liiwi@lonesom.pp.fi> said:

> Has anyone got Q2 working in hamm with ref_soft or ref_gl?

I don't have any concrete advice, as both of these renderers just work
for me and you sound to have tried many variations.  I want to ask,
though, if you're using the Debian packages.  The only complaint I've
received about them so far was from a person who was trying to use the
q2test pak file with the quake2 binary.  I can't think of anything
spectacular that I'm doing in the prepackaged version the lack of which
would cause your problem, though.

--
Roderick Schertler
roderick@argon.org