TeX help!

	Hi All !

	I am having a small problem with TeX.

	I just added a new TeX package to it, and - as usual - there are
some "spread" files. All files are located at "/usr/local/lib/texmf/inputs"
and I would like to add them to my database so that my users does not have
to write all the path to the files needed.
	The point is, I used "texhash" (more then once actually...) with
no results. I also tried using "append_db", but again, no response.

	Is there something missing? (I am in a quite a hurry to make
this work...) I have added packages before, but "texhash" always worked.

	Thanks in advance.

			Daniel.

Daniel Doro Ferrante        email: danieldf@lnx00.cecm.usp.br
				   danieldf@ime.usp.br
Network & System Manager    http://www.cecm.usp.br/~danieldf

CECM - Curso de Ciencias Moleculares - USP
       Course of Molecular Sciences - University of Sao Paulo