Thanks

I would like to express my many thanks to all who have helped me with
the problems that I have posted.  I have finally got a non-pnp modem in
my computer, and within 24 hours I have successfully connected to my ISP
via minicom.  It appears that all of my frustrations were caused by my
pnp modem :( .  I have also found that my problem with my bootdisk was
that I didnt have the disk in the proper fs type.  I made the floppy
with a minix fs type today and recompiled, and ran 'make zdisk' and now
have a successfully booting bootdisk for kernel 2.0.33 .  As you can all
imagine, I am quite happy with todays progress. :)) .  I just thought
that I would update you all, and thank you all once again for the help
you have given me thus far.  Now I'm on to other, possibly less
troublesome projects.
Charles