Re: Debian vs. FreeBSD

	I have both FreeBSD and Debian installed.  I will use Debian and Linux
interchangably... from what I hear and so far I already begin to feel (i haven't
used freebsd nearly as much as linux), that FreeBSD is a more structured OS.
>From what I hear from other admins, ex-Linux admins, freebsd is easier to
maintain, more secure, and more stable than Linux.

	Linux is "more fun" and I guess the more 'in' thing with a LOT more
hardware support and generally more software support.  (there is the freebsd
linux binary emulator)   Just for the record, I run Linux as my main personal
os. :)

Carroll Kong