KDE Beta 3, Hamm

Hi:

I have the Debian packaging from the hamm directory of KDE Beta 2.  I
would like to upgrade to Beta 3 because I like the K desktop, but think it
has quite a ways to go stability-wise to be useable.  Is there any hamm
packaging of KDE Beta 3?  Can anyone using KDE Beta 3 comment on its
stability?  (i.e.  if it's no better than Beta 2, I'll just forget about
this upgrade.)

Thanks,
Roy Bixler
The University of Chicago Press