80 MB ram in debian system

Hi All,
	This weekend, I added some ram to my system.  I now have two 32 MB simms,
and two 8 MB simms, giving me a total of 80 MB of ram.  My bios recognizes
all ram at bootup, but Linux only recognizes 64 MB.  I think this has been
addressed here before, something about a line added to lilo.conf.  But, I
don't remember the solution.  Could someone repeat it for me?
	Thanks very much.
		Russ

Russell Cook, Engineering Branch
WSR-88D Operational Support Facility