Re: kernel-source-2.0.33

Ok, sounds like the right track, but I'm still getting an error.

Maybe I'm not setting the directory's correctly.

Here is the error:
Getting Packages file from bo-update/binary-i386...
Could not find Packages[.gz] in bo-update/binary-i386, staoppedFTP ERROR

Here is the default info when I start up dselect
ftp.debian.org
anonymous
speed@opie.iamerica.net
/debian/

and here is some of the stuff I get with dselect as it get's ready to
connect:

debian directory: /pub/Linux/distributions/debian
donwnload directory: /var/lib/dpkg/methods/ftp/

any ideas?

	Henry Hollenberg     speed@barney.iamerica.net