Re: dselect nfs question

I've seen the same problem. I assume it is a problem with dselect because if
you mount the nfs filesystem by hand, choose "mounted" as the access method,
and point to the mount point, dselect works OK. It appears that dselect does
not try to mount the filesystem because of what it perceives as an RPC version
error.

-Bill N