Re: mgetty voice/fax/data

> Where is the mgetty home page?  The site I found in the info file did not
> exist.  Or do you know the mgetty mailing list address?

The following is copied from the info file:
"
   Also, I have created a mgetty mailing list, for discussion of problems and
suggestions. You can subscribe by sending a request to mgetty-request@muc.de
(forwarded to Crynwr.com for precessing) and you can send articles to the list
by sending them to mgetty@muc.de. Please make sure that the mail address you
send me is valid - I'm quite sick of getting all list mails bounced back to me
because one of the addresses doesn't work.

   The mailing list is currently gated bidirectionally into the newsgroup
de.alt.comm.mgetty. In spite of being in the German language hierarchy, the
language in the group is English. Posts in German should
be ignored.

   The mailing list is archived on a WWW site, look at
`http://eli.wariat.org/mgarc/index.html' (many thanks to Robert J.Brown,
rj@eli.wariat.org)
"

My experience with the mailing list is that it has very low traffic. When I
subscribed, I did not get an approval for my subscription, nor articles from
the list. But when I mailed the list to see if I got their address correctly,
I was answred that the behaviour I observed is their normal behavior. Furthere
more, when I once send a "real" qyestion - I got 2 satifactorly responses in a
day or two.

Please keep us informed if you will have any information concerning the
questions you raise.