Re: HELP: Got in security trouble

Hi,

As my final comment on this thread, I would like to say that the "quotes"
that some of you are taking from my messages are taken out of context.
Alone, they do sound like I am trashing hackers.  However, if you look at
the entire message(s) you should hopefully see that I really was trying to
be objective.

> In any event, didn't the original poster have a question? Let's not become
> petty over a word like hacker.
> I can't answer the Q, but if someone would swallow some pride, maybe they
> could.

I agree and will swallow my pride since it isn't fair to continue this
thread on this mailing list.  It was not my intent to offend anyone.  My
apologies if I did.

Thanks.
-Ossama