Question

Hello:

Can anybody help me?

When I installed debian on my PC i got some kind of problem while the
files were copying.

I reboot my computer and surprisely it boot fine, i can log in normally
as root and as user.

I can do the "normal" things on it: ls, ps, vi, cc, etc...

I know that my installation isn't complete, how can i know what else
does it need? i mean, is there any kind of list of all the files that
must be installed in the system or something like?

Thanks in advance.

Erik Rodríguez
erix@hotmail.com