Re: module configuration

	What special hardware do you have ?

	Typically, you don't need any extra modules.  Standard hard
drives, and mice , and CD's don't need any modules.  The video drivers are
installed later (well not really 'intalled') with X
	A network card will need a module.
	ps/2 mouse needs a  module. Serial mice , no.

	You can install the system and add new modules, or compile a
custom kernel (recommended) later.

G John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>