POP

I´m sorry but this might not be a Debian-specific question,
but I don´t know where to ask it and you out there on the list seems
to be nice people ;-)

I have a Linux box at home serving a couple of windows 95/NT
clients with SMB resources, telnet and POP mail.
I also have a dialout modem for connecting to the internet
using IP masquerading and diald to give the 95/NT clients
the ability to go out on the net.

There are different users on the win clients and therefor different
E-mail accounts out on the internet and I would like to have my
Linux box fetch ALL the users E-mail by using POP3 to the
different E-mail servers out on the net. Then I want to
pickup the waiting mail from the Linux box to the clients
with POP3 again.

I´d like it to check for and get E-mails each time I manualy
connects or when the diald connects. I also want it to connect
on regular basis IF no connect has occured for a while.

I don´t know if this is possible but I have heard a romour...