SyJET driver

Hi,

  I've finally connected and mounted the SyJET onto my Linux box.
  Everything seems to work fine.  However, I noticed that the SyJET
  mount point would sometime 'magically' change itself from 'rw' to
  'readonly' mode.  I suspect that when the drive went into idle
  for a long time and it spinned itself down which would cause this
  mode changed from 'rw' -> 'readonly'.

  Secondly,  I've written some files onto this SyJET after I mounted
  it as vfat/fat.  However, when I tried to read it from Windows/NT,
  I got error saying that the files from this SyJET have some error!

  If anyone could help me out on this problems,  please drop an email.
  Thanks!

--
Timothy C. Phan
Intelligence Quest Research, INC.