Re: Matrox Millenium II again

Hi,

I had problems with the Millenium II driver from XSuSE.  The backspace
key worked at the bash prompt, but not in vim.  I use a version I
downloaded from xfree86.  I untarred it to a temp directory and copied
the new XF86_SVGA file to /usr/X11R6/bin/XF86_SVGA after moving the
old version.  The CTRL-mouse button menus don't work properly, and I
sometimes get garbage in the far right column on an xterm.

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee.bradshaw@mindspring.com (preferred)
Next Level Communications    bradshaw@nlc.com